Monday, February 22, 2010

Josh Thompson's new cd "Way Out Here" Contest

Josh Thompson's debut album Way Out Here hits the shelves tomorrow, Tuesday, February 23rd which includes his hit "Beer on the Table". Since the song "Beer on the Table" is about working hard all week, we want to know what you do all week to put the beer on the table!! Please leave a comment and we will pick a winner by the end of the week. Increase your chances by "working" a little bit for us and send some followers and fans our way. Just have your friends let us know who sent them our way!! Twitter: @cm_rocks FB: Country Music Rocks (www.countrymusicrocks.net) Good Luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I work hard all week being the director of the pulmonary dept. Its a 24/7 job too! I carry a pager and am pretty much "on call" ALL the time! So a Beer On the Table sounds good to me right about now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work as an accountant. This time of year I do 10+ hour shifts every day, sometimes 7 days a week. I definitely need some beer on the table
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work 2 jobs to put the beer on the table. I work in an office all day then at a bar at night putting beer on everybody's else table.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work for the unemployment department!! I need more than one beer when I get home. Lol
    Sandy P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a winner!!! Rachel, its sounds like you work hard to put the beer on the table. Be sure to email us your address and we will Josh Thompson cd Way Out Here right out to you.
    cmr@countrymusicrocks.net

    ReplyDelete