Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brad Paisley Takes A Fall During "Alcohol"

Brad Paisley's last night of the American Saturday Night Tour took place last night March 5th in Charleston South Carolina and boy did Brad go out with a bang. During the last song of the evening, ironically "Alcohol", Brad was running back down one of the catwalks and back onto the main stage and tripped. He said he hit hard. To quote from Brad's Tweet last night, "I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard." The good news is Brad is OK with no broken ribs, he is just very very bruised and feeling it today. Its good to see that Brad's humor was not bruised at all as you can see in the picture of him at the hospital with the hospital staff. Here are some of his tweets from last night along with a short video clip of the fall. All of us at CountryMusicRocks wishes Brad a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing him on his H20 Tour. @paisleyofficial: Tnx4 prayers,after my fall,I was just discharged from the hospital.Just very very bruised. Nothing broken, had a ct scan all is okay! @paisleyofficial: Here's the fine staff and myself in the ER of M U S C hospital. http://twitpic.com/1743ls @paisleyofficial: And here, consulting the doctors. They said I was a very brave boy. http://twitpic.com/174463 @paisleyofficial: Allright, whoever posts the YouTube footage of it gets a meet and greet. I have got to see it. I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard. @paisleyofficial: If ur wondering,it was the last song&last night of the tour&I was running fast on stage,tripped.really did think I broke a rib or something. @paisleyofficial: Charleston rocked though. Out with a bang for the ASN tour.literally. Bring on the H2O. Actually, the frozen stuff's on me right now. @paisleyofficial: Man am I sore today. You guys should see the bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment