Monday, March 22, 2010

Justin Moore Talks About Being A Dad

Justin Moore proudly welcomed his first child, Ella Kole, born this past February. Being one month into fatherhood, Justin was asked if he and his wife Kate have gotten adjusted to life with a child. “You know, I’ve been joking that I used to come home to get rest, but now I get rest when I head out on the road,” says Justin with a smirk. “Seriously though, everything is going great. But I gotta tell you, I feel kinda bad because my wife takes the brunt of the responsibility since I’ve been gone so much on tour.” Even though Justin isn’t at home as much as he may want to be, he is definitely feeling the change that a child brings. “It’s amazing how immediately your perspective on life changes,” continues Justin. “I was laying in bed the other night with her, realizing how tiny she still is. But, you know, my grandma said something once that was pretty funny: ‘you can’t expect a poodle and a pekingese to have a Great Dane!’ Both my wife and I are pretty small people, so she doesn’t have a prayer. She’ll probably be tiny her whole life!” Well you know what they say, great things come in small packages and we've seen that to be true with Justin Moore's career as it continues to grow. Justin just finished up the final leg of the American Saturday Night Tour and will be re-joining Brad Paisley on his upcoming H20 World Tour. *Content Courtesy of TVMC Press Release

No comments:

Post a Comment