Friday, March 12, 2010

Miranda Lambert Takes the Boys Out on the Road

Miranda Lambert is headlining her first own tour this year Roadside Bars and Pink Guitars. Miranda picked 9 male vocalists to accompany her on tour as openers and lets just say, she knows how to pick em!! Throughout Miranda's tour, you will see James Otto, Jake Owen, Eric Church, Chris Young, Luke Bryan, David Nail, Randy Houser, Wade Bowen and Cross Canadian Ragweed. "I like pink guitars and puppies so how scary can I be?" Lambert said. "Seriously, it's going to be a lot of fun. I've been on tour with some great male headliners, so I thought it's only natural that I invite some talented guys on my first official headlining tour." The tour starts March 18th, check out Miranda's official website to see if she is coming to a town near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment