Wednesday, September 8, 2010

James Otto Shares An Important Message To His Fans


James Otto shared an important message to his fans on his website.  James has been hospitalized and in turn has canceled upcoming shows this weekend.

Dear Friends~ I want to share with you that I was admitted to the hospital yesterday for an abdominal illness and will be cancelling my shows this weekend-- 9/10 in Clarksville, Tennessee and 9/11 in Berea, Ohio. I have been feeling badly on and off for a while now but didn't think it was serious. Plus, I may have been a bit distracted by all the excitement of baby Ava's arrival! I’ll be down for a few days but hope to be back in action and on the road again soon.
All my best,
James Otto

We wish James Otto a speedy recovery and our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.  


No comments:

Post a Comment