Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Secret Sisters Have New Music Out Today

(Photo L-R: Michelle Goble, ACM, VP, Membership & Events, Lydia and Laura Rogers of The Secret Sisters, Andrew Brightman, Manager, Brightman Music)
The Secret Sisters Sampler is available today at iTunes and includes 2 songs from the upcoming album, "Tennessee Me" and "I've Gotta Feeling".  Click HERE to purchase.

A few weeks back, The Academy of Country Music welcomed Universal Republic Recording artists The Secret Sisters to the office for a visit when they were in Los Angeles to tape a PBS TV special with T-Bone Burnett, Jakob Dylan, and Elvis Costello. 

While at the Academy, Laura and Lydia Rogers, better known as The Secret Sisters, signed up for ACM professional membership. Their self-titled debut album on Beladroit Records releases on October 12, 2010 and includes current single, “I’ve Gotta Feeling.” The album was produced by Dave Cobb (Jamey Johnson, Oak Ridge Boys) with two-time ACM Award winner T-Bone Burnett serving as the Executive Producer on The Secret Sisters. 

The Secret Sisters released a 7" on August 10th on Jack White's Third Man Records featuring a cover of Johnny Cash's "Big River" and "Wabash Cannonball," produced by Jack White.

For more information on The Secret Sisters, please visit their website www.secretsistersband.com

14 comments:

  1. I really like looking through an article that will make people think.
    Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!


    Feel free to visit my weblog ... buysizegenetics.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited multiple web sites except the audio feature for audio songs existing
    at this web page is actually marvelous.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: semen production sperm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


    Also visit my weblog ... www.billingsleytech.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just like the helpful info you supply to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently. I'm rather sure I'll be told a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

    my website ... fat loss help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from a lot of the information
    you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Cheers!

    Also visit my web page; natural male enhancement review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I check your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!


    Here is my homepage :: alta white

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post
    to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.

    Many thanks

    Here is my page: natural muscle builder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny clear concept

    Feel free to surf to my homepage thick toenails

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined
    your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!



    Here is my web site venapro vs hemclear

    ReplyDelete
  10. My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But
    he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about
    a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.

    I have heard very good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Also visit my homepage: africanmangoplus.herbalcurenow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there colleagues, pleasant piece of writing and good urging commented here,
    I am in fact enjoying by these.

    Look into my blog - male enhancement patch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice weblog here! Additionally your website a lot up fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink
    on your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Here is my blog; thinning hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, yup this article is really good and I have learned lot of
    things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

    My webpage; Www42.Tok2.Com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just
    excellent and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

    my webpage buy idol lip :: beep.com ::

    ReplyDelete