Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert Are Married


Yesterday, May 14th, one of Country Music's Hottest Couples - Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert - officially tied the knot at Texas' Don Strange Ranch!!  Miranda Lambert, or should we say Mrs. Miranda Shelton, wore her mother's wedding gown as she walked down the aisle to say "I Do" to Blake Shelton. 

"I'm married to my best friend!" Lambert told Us Weekly after the ceremony. "Looking forward to a lifetime of laughter."  Blake Shelon added: "I wanted to be married to Miranda the day I proposed. Finally, it's official!"

Us Weekly is reporting that Mr. & Mrs. Shelton married in front of 550 guests, of which the guest list included Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Dierks Bentley, Josh Kelley, Charles Kelley and many more.  

As one can imagine, it must have been an amazing wedding and rockin' reception as the tweets were pretty quiet last night.  However, Country Artists are now starting to tweet about the Shelton wedding.  

Josh Kelley: Just leaving miranda and blakes wedding. It was unreal awesome sauce!!! Crazy crazy fun. Cognates to such a radd couple!!!!!

Martina McBride: Last night I witnessed the union of two of the best people on the planet.Such a beautiful wedding and fantastic party. Honored to be there.  Reminded me of 23 years ago today when I married my best friend. Best part..he's still my best friend

Kelly Clarkson via facebook:  So I went to Miranda and Blake Shelton's wedding last night and it was the greatest wedding/reception I've ever been to! I feel as though they should renew their vows every year and throw a party as well because everything about it was awesome! Cutest couple ever!

Travis Howard (Miranda's co-writer): Brilliant wedding tonight in TX. Just when they thought nobody would ever follow George and Tammy.  NOOOW I see why @Miranda_Lambert said no cameras. There's a dignity lost with certain 80's dance moves that you never get back. Whew!

Neal McCoy: What a wedding and especially a Receptiom!!!!!!  Beautiful wedding of my friends @blakeshelton & @Miranda_lambert … Fun, Energetic Reception … Best to both of them!!

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Blake Shelton! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment