Thursday, May 12, 2011

CMR Shines Its Spotlight On: Mark Cooke


Country Music Rocks is shining its spotlight on country newcomer, Mark Cooke, who is rockin' it, and by rockin' it we mean Country Rockin' it, with his new single "I Love It".  Cooke's fresh new single "I Love It" is a feel-good country tune of a girl who is not your ordinary girl and is loved for that.  Cooke has a refreshing country sound that is ready to be heard on country radio.  You can take a listen to the song now by clicking HERE.  "I Love It" is going for radio adds now so keep your ears tuned-in for this new song.     

"I Love It" is Mark Cooke's second single, serving as a follow up to his debut single "Can't Cheat In A Small Town" which reached Billboard’s Indicator New and Active chart.  Mark is currently finalizing his self-titled debut album which is anticipated for release later this year.

You can pick up Mark's new single "I Love It" on iTunes by clicking HERE and be sure to check out Mark Cooke at his official website, www.MarkCooke.com.  Don't forget to start requesting "I Love It" at your local country radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment