Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hunter Hayes New Video "StormWarning" FREE On iTunes


Hey y'all! Another dream come true happening as we speak (or as I type). My video for "Storm Warning is now available on iTunes. Here's the kicker. Right now, for you, it's FREE! This video was a blast to make and is my first REAL video I've ever worked on. (I've made a few for fun in the past but this time it was the full production). Got to work with an awesome group of people for a couple of days in some of the coolest places in music city. It's so cool to open up my iTunes window and see the video up there...so everyone check it out when you can!! - HH  

Hunter Hayes’ “Storm Warning” music video is FREE on iTunes this week Get your copy HERE.

Hunter will join superstar Taylor Swift on select dates of her “Speak Now World Tour 2011.” Check him out in Grand Rapids, MI (7/28), Indianapolis, IN (7/29), Cleveland, OH (7/30), Washington D.C. (8/2), Philadelphia, PA (8/6), Chicago, IL (8/9-8/10) and St. Louis, MO (8/13-8/14)!

What’s the buzz about? Meet the prodigious musician, songwriter, producer that is taking the music scene by storm:

No comments:

Post a Comment