Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nick Hoffman & His New Trio "The Farm" Sign With Warner Music Nashville


If you are a fan of Kenny Chesney and his band, then you are well aware of his AMAZING & TALENTED Fiddle, Guitar Player & Vocalist Nick Hoffman!  Nick made a big announcement yesterday on his blog that he is officially signed with record label Warner Music Nashville on the Elektra imprint.  Hoffman along with Damien Horne and Krista Marie have formed the trio, The Farm.  The trio has been working on a new album and will be sending their first single entitled "Home Sweet Home" to country radio this summer.

Nick Hoffman wrote to his fans:

Though the teasing has been going on for quite awhile, I finally am proud to announce that I officially signed a record deal with Warner Music Nashville, and famed record label Elektra, as part of the country trio The Farm in April 2011.   The Farm has been a project that has been in development for a little over a year, and something that I’m completely excited about. Together with Damien Horne, Krista Marie, and myself, we have set out to make music that will be something fresh for the country music genre.  The combination of 3 distinctly different singers, and the fiddle, create something unique, and something that I am very proud of.

I am also the co-producer, along with my good friend Danny Myrick, of the The Farm’s music, and we have spent the better part of the early part of 2011 in the studio shaping the first album for our group.

We are currently visiting radio in anticipation of the release of our first single “Home Sweet Home” which should begin to hit radio sometime around August.   You can hear that single by going to the link below.

Please check back often for updates on how you can get the new music from The Farm, and how you can help be a part of the Farm Team.

Being signed and part of such a storied label is a dream come true, to say the least.   And to do it with some of my best friends makes it all the more sweet.

I’m looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you.  Thanks for your support
Nick

To hear The Farm's new single "Home Sweet Home", please click HERE

As Nick embarks on his new venture with The Farm, he will still be part of Chesney's band.  Nick clarified today on his facebook with a statement: To answer everyone's question... Even though I have an exciting journey ahead of me with THE FARM, I will DEFINITELY still be with Kenny, and I have no plans to leave.   

Keep up to date with Nick and his new group The Farm by visiting his official website, www.NickHoffman.com.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastіc website. A lоt of helpful informatiοn heге.
    I'm sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you on your sweat!
    My webpage - DiamondLinks.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?

    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's
    the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    My website - reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wаs suggеsteԁ this web site by means of my cousin.
    I'm not certain whether or not this submit is written by him as nobody else realize such particular about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!
    Look into my homepage ; Vida Vacations

    ReplyDelete