Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kenny Chesney Named 'Fittest Man In Country Music'


Kenny Chesney is named the "Fittest Man In Country Music" according to the most recent issue of Men's Health magazine.  Chesney rightfully earns that title as works hard when it comes to keeping in shape, and he shares his secret with the popular fitness magazine which is simply vision and focus.

"I have to train to do my show the way I want to do it," he says. "I'm not one of these guys that just stands there behind the microphone. I work really hard to give the fans the best possible concert."

Chesney's personal trainer Daniel Meng shares several tips & routines for getting fit and in shape - including how to do 300 pushups in 10 minutes.  Click HERE to read the entire article and be sure to pick up the latest issue of Men's Health on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment