Friday, July 8, 2011

Miranda Lambert Announces The Release Of New Album 'Four The Record' On 11.1.11


It's been a big morning in NYC today as Miranda Lambert took the stage as part of Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series!! Miranda announced today on Good Morning America that her fourth album, "Four The Record", will be released on 11/1/11. Miranda's previous three releases, "Kerosene", "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" and "Revolution" have all been certified platinum with the latter two winning Album Of The Year honors.

Music Row reports: “Four The Record has so many meanings,” explains Lambert. “I love the play on words and my records always have a little crime in them and this is the fourth record of my career. This album pushes the limits for me in many ways and I collaborate with friends and heroes. It builds on my previous albums with a whole new flair. ‘For The Records’ sake, don’t forget 11/1/11.”  

Keep up to date with Four The Record by visiting its special website www.whatis11111.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment