Monday, July 11, 2011

Rascal Flatts "I Won't Let Go" Certified Gold

Rascal Flatts current single, “I Won’t Let Go,” has earned Digital Gold certification from the RIAA for sales exceeding 500,000. This accolade comes on the heels of the song’s recent ascent to the #1 spot on the USA Today/Country AirCheck powered by Mediabase chart, becoming the 13th career #1 for the most awarded country vocal group of the past decade. The song, written by Steve Robson and Jason Sellers, is the second consecutive #1 single from their current Big Machine Records album NOTHING LIKE THIS.

Currently, Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney are bringing their high-energy show and a few surprises to fans across the country as part of “Flatts Fest,” visiting 23 cities with opening acts Sara Evans, Easton Corbin and Justin Moore. The tour runs through September 18 and includes several interactive pre-show festivities such as the Karaoke Challenge, presented by Starkey; the “Why Wait” Chapel, hosted by David’s Bridal and Men’s Wearhouse; a “Flatts Fest” Scavenger Hunt and a “Flatts Fest” Fan Zone, sponsored by Mossy Oak.  

For additional information on Rascal Flatts and "Flatts Fest" tour, visit www.rascalflatts.com.


1 comment:

  1. i want you to know this song has brought me throught many rough times, it brought me through my fight with cancer, I have lost two grandchildren this year one to cancer and one to a car accident, i am a dance and we have made a dance which we will be performing at the country western ucwdc worlds competition this tear in Orland this is for my babies angel was 19 and had battled cancer for 5 yreas she loved this song as a matter of fact she was listening to your song when she passed and asked me dance it for me grandma please and I will watch from heaven, this is what I am going to do, Chris was 21 when he died this year in a car accident this song was on the radio when they wrecked, so my dance is for them and I will perform this with all the love in my heart and I know they will bw watching. Thank you for such a touching song

    ReplyDelete